Altman's Training Log

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rowaltman.Blogspot version 2.0!

Welcome (or welcome back!) to rowaltman.blogspot.com. I've let my blog sit dormant since Beijing, but I've decided to start it up again to post about my training for the NYC marathon on Nov 7, which I'm running in support of and to raise awareness for Right to Play, an international humanitarian organization dedicated to creating sports programs for kids in the developing world.

I'll keep you posted and you can follow the misadventures of an ex-athlete as he desperately tries to cling to his fitness and work it around a full-time job (and tries to avoid the fate of ex-major league pitcher Kenny Powers.) For those of you I haven't been in touch with in a while, I've temporarily relocated to Boston for work, as I recently took a job with a cleantech firm HQ'd here. In December I'm planning on moving back to San Francisco to work out of the satellite office, just in time to miss the arrival of the worst part of winter.

Thanks for reading!
Mike

No comments: